- Passport (valid for at least 6 months after your entry to Brazil)
- Tourist visa (if required)
- Trip insurance + medical insurance
- Airline ticket
- Cash (no travelers check) in USD or Euros
- Credit card (Mastercard / Visa)
- White clothes (we only wear white clothes when we meditate: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays)
- Sweatshirt, sweater or light jacket
- Casual clothes for evenings
- Lightweight clothes
- Swimsuit & cover up for waterfall (any color)
- Towel for the waterfall
- Casual shoes and sandals (any color)
- Alarm clock (or use cell phone as alarm clock)
- Journal + pen
- Umbrella or hat (for the very strong sun)
- Vitamins, herbs, remedies, etc
- Books, music, etc
- Ear plugs (if you sleep lightly)
- Insect repellent
- Your favorite snacks
- Please bring a cellphone, computer or iPad. It’s not for extensive internet use. It’s just good if you can contact us at all times and we can get a hold of you if we need.
- Blow dryer if you need.
NOTE: Keep in mind the voltage in town is 220V, so check your eletronic equipment to see if they are dual voltage.
NOTE: There is laundry service in Abadiânia so you don’t need to overpack. The ratio of white clothes is 2:3 per week. Bring two bottoms and three tops.